Wednesday, March 18, 2009

[dun force me....]

haiz....
dun force me pls la....
haiz...
if not later i no wan chat v u liao de lo....
haiz...
later bu xiao xin say out the secret....
me bukan die liao lo?
haiz...
wan how nerh?
hu call me know so many a...
hu call me so ke po a...
haiz...

now got some regret o...
know so many secret....
haiz...
i must do that meh?
scare will hurt dao u lerh...
after hurt dao u...
still nid an wei u lerh...
haiz....

wan how lerh?
hu can help me lerh?
aiyoyo...
really ko lian la...
holiday jiu must happy de ma...
but now got so many trouble...
wan how happy qi lai lerh?
haiz....
====================================================

[tracy]

4 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

i cn help u...
u tel me the secret jiu can liao...
wakaka...

shinying said...

no wan...
blek...
edi promise orang lain cant say out liao de...
hoho..
so cant say lo..
^^

Elaine ♥ said...

promise hu o??

shinying said...

no wan tell can?
hoho...
blek...

Post a Comment