Thursday, March 4, 2010

10p.m.

I hate such situation , sit here and do nothing.
shit!
I can't do anything but i am still worrying.

Would you take care yourself?
It was hurt when i knew that you suffered like that.

We had a promise right ?
my only and the first wish.
The only thing that i hope you can do it for me and yourself .

maybe i am not the one who should care about you ,
but i am the selfish guy who never listen to others .XD

back to the topic .
If you really don't care about what i am thinking ,
i won't say anything ,
that's not important for you .
But don't let yourself get any hurt ,
i care about it .
A simple promise but it seem like it is hard for you .
You only have to take your meal everyday .
That's all .
Easy right ?

But i heard the word gastric again .
it made me worried about you again .
How are you now ?
Are you still okay?
I asked myself but i didn't get any answer.
you are the only one who can give the answer and you need to prove it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment